Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Thursday 27 April 2017

3 Watercolour Roses for You


I got early to work today and on my way I stopped by Officeworks to do some photocopying since my machine was broken and had to be fixed. I decided to have a look around first and found  these Ciao Copic pens which I've been looking for. 

I grabbed two packs, one is a pastel palette and the other is a bright palette. I've always loved roses and knew that I'd need a few different shades of pinks and greens (hence the two packs).

Confession time: I've never used these pens before and I've dabbled with watercolours using actual brush and paints but I'm still a beginner at this.

So with these pens and extra time on my hand I decided to give it a go. 

Ta-da

When it was time to teach my toddler class, I had packed everything away except for this rose watercolour which I'd left on my desk. One of my little student saw it and said, "Oooh, painting! So pretty." Well if a 3 year old likes it then maybe you'd like it too :D

You could use it to make your own cards if you like.

Download the png file here.

As an example of what you could do with it, I've made a thank you card that you could download as well.

Download this thank you card here.


No comments:

Post a Comment