So after my first try at watercolour roses using the Copic brush pen, I decided to make another rose picture. This time I bought an extra shade of pink.
The three pink shades make the roses more 3 dimensional. If you compare this with my previous attempt, the first lot of roses look more flat. This one has a bit more depth to it.
Except for the green leaves. I only had one shade of green but I've tried to add a bit of shading by letting the green dry then going over it again to darken it. It works ok but it really needs a different shade of green to lift everything up.
It's still quite lovely that I've used it to make a card for Mother.
You can download the pdf card here.