Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Friday 28 April 2017

Free Roses for Mum Card Download


So after my first try at watercolour roses using the Copic brush pen, I decided to make another rose picture. This time I bought an extra shade of pink. 

The three pink shades make the roses more 3 dimensional. If you compare this with my previous attempt, the first lot of roses look more flat. This one has a bit more depth to it.


Except for the green leaves. I only had one shade of green but I've tried to add a bit of shading by letting the green dry then going over it again to darken it. It works ok but it really needs a different shade of green to lift everything up.

It's still quite lovely that I've used it to make a card for Mother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment