This Eid I'm doing an Eid present swap with some fellow bloggers so I thought I'd make an Eid card to send with the present. I actually wanted to make the present too but there wasn't much time as I had to send it overseas. I hope she likes this card.
Now you can make one too!
1 plain card
5 coordinated patterned papers
Diamontes in a coordinated colour
1 piece of white cardboard
Black felt tip pen
2. Cut a small strip from one of the patterned paper and glue it ontot he top of the card.
3. Take the second patterned paper and cut a wavy line at one end to form the rolling hills. Glue it over the first patterned paper.
4. Take the third patterned paper and repeat step 2.
6. Take the fifth patterned paper and repeat step 2. Trim any edges that stick out over the white card.
7. Draw a sheep onto the white cardboard. Write 'Eid Mubarak' on the sheep and glue this onto the fifth patterned paper hill.
8. Glue the diamontes along the edge of one of the curved edge of a rolling hill.
Your card is ready for a personalised message inside!