Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Sunday 24 March 2013

Patchwork Baby Boy Quilts


My cousin had a son and I wanted to give him something personalised (and not the usual baby clothing presents!). So I came up with a baby quilt with the baby's name on it. Baby quilts are quite small (this one measures 62cm by 82 cm) so they are fast to make.

Here is another one for a relation of my sister's through marriage. It was another boy.  I'm waiting for someone to have a girl so that I can make a baby girl quilt!

The photo doesn't do this one justice as it's in a pale blue and looks kind of washed out. But in real life it looked really nice. My husband said he liked this one better. Don't let the pale colours fool you. Pastels are quite nice. It gives it a soft, calm and gentle quality.


To view a baby girl's quilt, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment