Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Friday 8 February 2013

Love For Others Message Cushion


This 'Love for others what you love for yourself' cushion is a great cushion to remind ourselves to think of others every time we look at it. It is taken from the hadeeth (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (s)): "None of you believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." (Reported in al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

This took me hardly any time at all to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment