Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Sail Away With Books Library Bag


Since making the I Choose Books library bag for my youngest, my other son wanted me to make him one as well. So this is the one that I made for him. The boat is patchwork and the words were embroidered using a chain stitch. The bag is actually reversible with the inside being the navy fabric (the I Choose Books bag is also reversible). 

Library bags are so fast and easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment