Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Monday 21 October 2013

Knitted Stripy Beanie With Or Without A Flower For Children


Knitting a beanie is so quick - it gives you instant gratification. I used to start out knitting jumpers for myself when I was younger but I never finished anyone of them. Then when I got married and had children, I decided to knit baby clothing. I reasoned that since they were on a smaller scale then I would be able to finish it. But no - I never finished a single one. One day, however, I decided to knit booties for my nephew and guess what? I finished it. It turned out well and I felt so good for finally finishing a knitting project that I made several. The lesson here is if you're anything like me then it is better to knit something really small!

As a result, this past Winter, I had decided to knit beanies. One was easily finished so I made quite a few...


These are girls' beanies made from 1 pattern:



Baby girls' beanies:


Baby boys' beanies:


Boys' beanies:


You've got to try to knit a beanie. It is so quick and you could add your own special touch to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment