4 papers of coordinating colours, 3 plains and 1 pattern
1 3D flower
1 small flower embellishment
2. Cut one of the colour paper into about 2/3 the size of the card and glue this onto the top corner of the card.
3. Cut the patterned paper and cut it to fit the remaining third of the card and glue this below the first coloured paper.
4. Take the second plain paper and using a serrated pair of scissors, cut out a strip. Glue this on top of the joining line of the two papers.
6. Take the third plain coloured paper and cut it into a rectangle to fit into the top of the first coloured paper. Glue this in position. Cut the second coloured paper and cut this slightly smaller than the previous rectangular piece and glue this into place on top of the previous piece.
7. Glue the 3D flower in the middle the rectangles.
8. Glue the flower embellishment into the centre of the 3D flower.
To write a message such as 'Thank You" or "For You", use a felt pen and write it onto a white rectangular piece of paper and glue this over the patterned paper.
Your card is ready for a personal message inside.