Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Friday 31 May 2013

A Cheerful Face Message Cushion


This message cushion has a patchwork border with smiley faces embroidered at the corners. It is so sunny and cheerful that, hopefully, when someone looks at it it will remind them to smile.


The message was adapted from the hadeeth:
Prophet Muhammad (s) said, "Do not belittle any good deed, even your meeting your brother (Muslim) with a cheerful face." Reported in Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment