Do you like to sew and make things and are looking for ideas and instructions? You will find them here. In my spare time I like to sew and make crafts. Sometimes, I teach adult and children how to sew and make things as well. I'm not a professional seamstress or artist so my projects tend to be on the easy side, hence, the name of my sewing & craft blog is 'Sew Easy So Crafty'.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Eid Mubarak Mobiles



When it was Eid I wanted to have something different to decorate the house. I was tired of the same ol' buntings that we used every year. Since I made the heart mobiles with names on them, I decided to make ones that says 'Eid Mubarak' on them.


These were lovely hung as Eid decorations and they were scented so they filled the room with a lovely scent. They were made in the same way as the heart mobiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment